After you click on the "Confirm and Pay" button, and complete the payment of relevant amount, the order will be submitted for processing. Once submitted for processing you may not make any changes to or cancel the order, except as expressly provided in the legal terms of Sale or applicable law. The placement of your order means your acceptance of the General Conditions of Sale. Nevertheless, if you have any requirement for cancellation or modification, you may still contact the Customer Service 4000906610 for consultation as soon as possible. We will try to satisfy the requirement for any modification, but in any case if the order has been delivered already, no modification or cancellation will be accepted.
The delivery zone for products ordered via the Website is restricted to P.R.China, excluding Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan. Subject to the delivery scope of the third party supplier, some remote areas probably can’t benefit from the delivery service.
HERMÈS China will bear the cost of delivery if it is the default shipping method provided on the Website. If there will be other chargeable shipping methods available on the Website (if any), you may make your own choice before submitting the Order Confirmation and HERMÈS China will charge certain shipping cost as per stated on the Website.
Orders are shipped via a third party service provider. Under normal circumstances please allow about two (2) – six (6) business days for default delivery. However, for some special products, such as perfume, products containing battery, some tableware, wallpapers, furniture, fine jewelry and customized products may be subject to longer delivery times and delivery delays. If you chose the non-default delivery, the products shall be delivered within a period determined by the third party shipping vendor, detailed information may be consulted with our Customer Service. If your order is not able to ship immediately, Customer Service will contact you to provide more details and an estimated shipping date.
In case any of the below issue happened, you shall notify the Customer Service immediately: 1) Any failure to deliver or 2) late delivery exceeding eight (8) business days. In order for your claim to be accepted, please be sure to contact with HERMÈS China within ten (10) business days from the date of receiving the message of noticing the shipping arrangement of your order.
Once your order has been delivered, the Website would send you by email (if you have provided your email address on account set up) and message the notification and information of delivery, this notification would contain the carrier’s details and express delivery tracking information in order that you could inquire about the situation of express delivery under your convenience. Or, you could login your “Account” and find this information in the page of “Orders”, if the situation refers to “shipped”, you could check the express delivery tracking information of your order.
A signature of the receiver is required upon receipt of your package.
If you find that the product has been destroyed or external packing has been destroyed or unfolded, please refuse to sign for it and write down the reason of refusal on the express list, meanwhile, please contact Customer Service 4000906610. We will follow up accordingly.
It is possible to collect the items you have ordered on Hermes.com in-store. This service is currently only available in selected stores. While completing your order, the option of in-store collection may be offered, according to your address.
An SMS will be sent to you informing you of the arrival of your order in-store. You will then have 21 days to collect your order.
To collect your order, please introduce yourself to a sales person when you arrive at the store, along with:
- the SMS informing you of the availability of your order,
- consistent ID card.
All the transactions made on the Website are secure by Wechat and Alipay. However, you should never consider the transmission of data by Internet to be 100% secure. Any information that you make available online can potentially be recuperated and used by third parties.
WeChat Pay is available from WeChat browser and on desktop.
AliPay is available except from WeChat browser.
Mobile Quick Payment is available on mobile including from WeChat browser.
Internet Banking is available on desktop.
For orders over 50,000 Yuan, to ensure your payment is successful, we recommend you to use Internet Banking on your computer.
If you fail to pay, please:
a) check whether enough money has been deposited in Wechat or Alipay balance, debit card and credit card.
b) if your payment is still refused, please contact with your bank or Wechat and Alipay payment facilitator.
Or you can contact Customer Service 4000906610 (Monday to Sunday, 10:00 am -10:00 pm).
If you are unsatisfied with the products that you purchased on Website, you may apply for return or exchange following below procedure；
If return needed:
You may return any product ordered on Website within seven (7) working days after the next date of receipt, together with the accessories or fittings, original packaging, original documents, invoices and all gifts (if any) to the address designated by Hermès China, subject to the clause below:
You may choose to call or contact Customer Service, and then follow the steps introduced by Customer Service. You will need to help the Customer Service to check on the prima facie condition of the product to be returned, and if it appears to be in compliance with the terms and conditions applicable for return hereof, you can put the products together with the accessories or fittings, original packaging, original documents, invoices and all gifts (if any) in the original packaging, before handing over the this return package to the courier assigned by Customer Service at the appointment time. For furniture products, the relevant shipping costs should be settled with the service provider on a timely manner.
If exchange needed:
Kindly note the Website does not provide exchange service online but you may exchange in HERMÈS China boutiques located in P.R.China (excluding Hong Kong, Tai Wan and Macau, and Beijing SKP boutiques, and the airport travel stores under the name of HERMÈS) within thirty (30) calendar days after receiving the product purchased, subject to terms and limitations set out below:
1) Returned and/or exchanged products must not have been used, neither in worn, altered, washed, stained or damaged conditions. The returned products should be in their original condition and packing (all original packaging intact, including the orange box, packaging materials such as anti-dust bags and boxes, accessories, labels, trade mark signs, certifications, NFC tag etc), with all labels and/or signs intact and/or sealed if applicable, as well as together with the original sales receipt and original invoice.
2) The following specific conditions apply to return and/or exchange of products such as soap, perfume, lotion, shower gel, shampoo and horse soap etc: The products must be unopened and returned in its original packaging with the transparent sealing film and NFC Tag intact due to hygiene and quality concerns. If the transparent sealing film and/or NFC Tag has been opened or removed, the item will not be accepted for return and/or exchange.
3) The following specific conditions apply to returns and/or exchange of products such as underwear, socks, etc.: The products must be returned in its original packaging and NFC Tag intact and unopened due to hygiene and quality concerns. If the package or NFC Tag opened or removed, the item will not be accepted for return and/or exchange.
4) The following specific conditions apply to return and/or exchange of the Apple Watch: The Apple Watch Hermès must be returned in its original packaging without packaged being opened and/or NFC Tag been removed, and cannot have already been paired or activated. Further the serial number on the Apple Watch Hermès being returned must match the serial number on the original receipt.
5) We do not currently exchange or allow refunds for product purchased in HERMÈS China boutiques via the Website.
6) A product ordered on the Website that has been personalized cannot be returned for exchange or refund unless otherwise required due to quality defects.
7) One product can only be returned or exchanged once.
8) You may exchange an item for another item of equal or greater value only and in case that the item to be exchanged is of higher value you should also pay the difference in price.
9) Gold, silver, white gold and/or platinum jewelries, or watches, perfumes are not accepted for exchange, unless otherwise required due to quality defects.
10) To exchange for bags and/or small leather goods, the original product purchased need to be in the same category of bags and/or small leather goods.
To know more about the return and exchange policy, you may contact Customer Service 4000906610, our service time is 10:00 am to 22:00 pm from Monday to Sunday. Or you may also refer to the Legal Terms on www.hermes.cn.
If a refund is accepted, HERMÈS China will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that any refund operation will be made within seven (7) working days of receipt of the product returned which is acceptable in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Sale, crediting the same payment account used for purchase of the relevant products. Under no circumstances will you be granted any credit notes.
If you choose to return the product via our carrier by using our pre-paid return service after confirmed with Customer Service, which is free of charge to you except for the voluntary return of the furniture, bike and lighting products. For furniture, bike and lighting products, the transportation service provider designated by HERMÈS China shall charge certain shipping cost and the you shall confirm and pay the relevant shipping costs own its own to such service provider. If you choose other delivery due to your own reason, HERMÈS China will not bear the cost. To know more, you may contact Customer Service 4000906610.